Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Thrilling Interview with Clayton Selles

Today I have the pleasure of interviewing the one and only King Clayton. I will be asking him questions of his eventful past and get him to describe to us some obstacles he had to over come in order to become the king of the world. I will be conducting this interview from his large castle in Bangkok


Q: Clayton, what was the most difficult and demanding tasks you faced in order to become the king of the world?
A: "Obviously fighting of the Mongolians" replies his majesty.
Q: How did you manage to come away from these battles unscathed?
A: "I learned black magic from monks in the deep forests of Thailand."
Q: Was there at any point a time where you felt that it just wasn't worth it and you wanted to throw in the towel?
A: " Yes actually. It was back when we were invading France. We had short numbers and we were short on ammo as well, the boat wasn't coming for three days. We had to hide out in our trenches and drink the mud to wash down the cockroaches."
Q: What was it that made you want to get through that and continue on your quest to become the king of the world?
A: " I thought about my family and my countries. I knew they would want me to carry on."
Q: Rumors have it that you became loves struck with a three humped camel throughout the course of this journey. Can you confirm this?
A: " Well i wouldn't say it was love a first sight. I took her out for dinner. We got to know each other but unfortunately things just didnt work out."
Q: How did you manage keep your sanity on this long and lonely journey?
A: " I talked to the trees"
Q: What did you do when your family was captured by Anglo-Saxons?
A: " I made it my first priority to get them back."
Q: How did you muster up the courage to carry on after they had been slayed?
A: " After that it was courage no longer. It was pure revenge!"
Q: Could you put the viewers into your mindset going into the final battle against the same tribe of Anglo-Saxons that took your beloved family?
A: " I hopped on my unicorn, I stared at the line of Anglo-Saxons and thought to myself im going to kill them all if its the last thing I do!"
Q: Describe your feelings as the crown was placed on your head and the sash on your shoulder.
A: " Im the man. And everyone should know it!"

It was an absolute pleasure to interview the extremely modest and humble King Clayton. Through all his hardships and tragic events the King is now where he wants to be. In a castle in Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment